Welcome to CIMS
The Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS), formerly known as SIP Online, was developed by the Bureau of School Improvement (BSI) to provide districts and schools with a platform for school improvement planning and problem solving. The system has continued to expand and now includes:
- Data visualizations for needs assessment and goal development
- School and district improvement plans
- School Improvement Grant 1003(g) proposals
- Registration for BSI-hosted professional development opportunities
- Resources, tools and guidance to support continuous improvement
Future enhancements are under construction, such as additional state-required plans, federal program applications, and project management and monitoring tools.
All districts and schools in Florida are welcome to use CIMS! Specific requirements and timelines for schools and districts in Differentiated Accountability, as well as a wealth of additional information may be found in the FAQ and Toolkit.