Welcome to CIMS
The Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS) is a web application developed by the Bureau of School Improvement (BSI) to provide district and school teams with an online platform for collaborative planning and problem solving as well as a public site for stakeholders to access approved plans. Registered users have access to
- Data visualizations for needs assessment and goal development
- School and district improvement plans
- School Improvement Grant 1003(g) proposals
- Registration for BSI-hosted professional development opportunities
- Resources, tools and guidance to support continuous improvement
Specific requirements and timelines for schools and districts in Differentiated Accountability, as well as a wealth of additional information may be found in the FAQ and Toolkit. All districts and schools in Florida are welcome to use CIMS. Contact email@example.com to request an account.